While there are a number of confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Victoria there is a high probability that the virus will spread and impact more Victorians, including the north east.
All of us can play our part in containing the spread of this virus by doing a couple of simple things.
Protect yourself; The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
• Cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with tissue and then wash your hands after you dispose of the tissue.
• Avoid close contact with people who are ill
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Stay home if you are sick.
MHA Care is a not for profit organisation providing high quality Home and Community Care services in and around the Moira Shire. MHA Care (formally Moira Healthcare Alliance) was founded in 1999 when four existing health care services in partnership with Moira Shire formed an alliance to:
"Provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated system of community care services for frail, aged, people with a disability and their carers across the Moira Shire".